Saturday, April 11, 2009

Working Out !!


This is my basement / workout Room

I've been pretty good about going down here working out at least 3 times a week, sometimes more. I was thinking about this the other day, that there is too much clutter down there.


How is a girl meant to be motivated to be thin like Gillian Michael's, is that her name from 'The Biggest Loser'. She's the ripped chick with the flat stomach that i want. Bitch !!!

I mean really come on,i know I'm gonna be there 1 day and about 50lbs lighter.


I have to say that since Thursday i have not been down to the dungeon, so I'm already slacking, and i keep asking my husband to tidy up his tools, and move stuff around down there as it's a cluster f**k as i would say. The big monstrosity of a fridge/freezer right at the end of the elliptical, i think not, what was that man thinking putting it there.


Maybe it was to save me from falling off the machine who knows. It's never gonna be a stunning room, but hopefully i can put another pic up in a few weeks with it a little better looking.

O.k done with my bitching, i have to go Roller Skating with my daughter and the Daisy Troop, so at least there's my exercise for the day.





1 comment:

Miss Blondie said...

When the hell did he move the fridge there??! I always use the elliptical and now how am I gonna with the fridge there!!