Sunday, March 29, 2009

ok here i am open to all to see,and a complete novice at this.......and i am screaming at myself why my friend Miss Blondie put me up to this blogging page.but i know i will love it adventurely but it is soooooooooooooooo frustrating to know what to click on to get my post on people's blogs......i don't know how to do this and plus the fact i'm having a beer and trying to type and my kids are driving me crazy with their neediness today........is there no rest.....why is it when u get online to type or email or make a phone call it's like a magnet to a child to need your 100% attention.........god help me even though i don't believe in religion .it seems the word to say here otherwise i would be swearing ............anyway i hope people will find me and help me out here.......

1 comment:

Miss Blondie said...

HAHA!! Just go with it! Oh and use the spell check woman!!